What is the purpose of the data we collect ?
On our website, we may collect and process data about you for 3 reasons.
- To improve our site, by creating statistical audiences for example, we record anonymous data that characterises your browsing on the site (for example: you visit our website for 2 minutes from the UK, at 3:00 pm on a Tuesday on a mobile phone). Some of this data is in the form of “cookies” (see our TOS for details about cookies) which, with your consent, are generally kept for the duration of your session, 1 month, 1 year or 2 years. We process this data using third party software such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and WordPress.
- When you fill in a contact form or a survey in order to exchange information or enter into a commercial relationship, we keep your contact details (surname, first name, e-mail address, possible message) and your consent (tick box on each contact form) for the duration necessary for their processing. They are kept on our servers hosted by Infomaniak in Switzerland. You can ask to modify or delete them by sending your request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We process this data using third party software such as WordPress, Hubspot and Jotform.
- If you subscribe to one of our offers, various data on your use will be used to ensure the functioning of our service. In the case of a subscription to a paying company package, we ensure that the data accessible through the “administrator profiles” of the client company is not used for employee surveillance purposes. We reserve the right to modify the access or terminate the subscription of any person who uses our service in a devious way or who compromises the confidentiality of other users’ personal data. The data collected is stored on our servers hosted by Infomaniak in Switzerland. You can ask to modify or delete it by sending your request to the email address email@example.com.
Other information about your data
We do not use your data for retargeting campaigns.
We do not integrate social network pixels.
We do not sell data to third parties.
We pay attention to cybersecurity, with our practices we minimize the risks of data leaks, without engaging our contractual and extra-contractual responsibilities in this respect. If we become aware of a data breach concerning you, you will be notified by any means, in particular via the email address you have provided. Data encryption methods protect the data transmitted via the servers we use.
Concerning your personal data and in accordance with Article 6 of the GDPR, the legal basis for the processing of your data meets at least 1 of the following 3 criteria, depending on your use of our site and services :
- The user of the site has expressed their consent
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract or to carry out pre-contractual actions with the user.
- The processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the website’s administrator or a third party.
If you do not fill in a contact form or if you are not a user of our web application, and therefore if you are simply “visiting” our website, we do not collect your personal data and the GDPR does not apply.
If you wish to access, modify or delete your personal data, please contact us with your request by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information you can view our Terms of service page.
The https://www.qualflo.com website is published by QualFlo (company in the process of being registered), whose head office is located at Le Catalyseur, 118 route de Narbonne, bâtiment U4, 31400, Toulouse.
E-mail address: email@example.com
The Director of publication is: Alexander Jones
The host of the website https://www.qualflo.com is the company Infomaniak Network SA, whose registered office is located at Rue Eugène-Marziano 25, 1227 Geneva, Switzerland, with the following telephone number: +41228203544.